Two girls poisoned in laddus in the name of Prasad, condition critical

On the way, two girls from the same house, who came out of school in Sultanpur, UP, fed laddus. The condition of both of them deteriorated as soon as they reached school. On arrival, the relatives took both of them to the district hospital. Where the doctors became critical, the doctors referred him to the Trauma Center, Lucknow. The father has filed a complaint against the unknown at the police station. The police is investigating The matter is related to the Purva of Gosain of Nauganvarayatasi.

Shabana Bano (13), daughter of Akbal, a resident of the village, and her niece Asifa Bano (13), studying and living here, are students of class eight in the area Ikra Kulsum Memorial High School Nauganwarayatsi. On Monday at around nine o’clock both the students left for school by bicycle. The distance from home to school is about two km. Both had reached some distance from the house that an unknown person fed laddus to the girl students. Somehow the condition of both of them worsened as soon as they reached school.



School headmaster Sabil Ahmed informed the family. Upon arrival, the family immediately rushed the two girls to the district hospital. Seeing that the condition worsened even after the primary treatment, the doctors referred him to the trauma center Lucknow. The school’s Principal Sabil Ahmed said that the students told the school that someone had fed laddus on the way. At present, father Akbal has given a complaint against the unknown at the police station. In-charge SHO Shastrajit said that the matter is being investigated.




9mmnews team
If you like the post written by 9mmnews team, then definitely like the post. If you have any suggestion, then please tell in the comment

Related Articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

  +  2  =  10

Latest Articles