India and China Army retreat process completed in eastern Ladakh: Rajnath Singh

After nine rounds of diplomatic and military level talks between India and China, the withdrawal of the army of the two countries in East Ladakh is complete. Defense Minister Rajnath Singh said this on Sunday. He also attacked the Congress for casting doubt on the bravery of the Indian Army.

The Defense Minister said at the State Conference of the Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha that the country would not allow any unilateral action on its border and would pay any price for thwarting such efforts. He said, “After nine rounds of military and diplomatic talks, the withdrawal of forces has been completed. But unfortunately the Congress is doubting the bravery of the Indian Army … is it not an insult to the soldiers who make the supreme sacrifice for the country. ”

Advertisement




Advertisement




Last year 20 Indian soldiers were killed in a skirmish with Chinese soldiers in Galvan. Chinese soldiers were also killed in the conflict. He said that the government under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi never compromised on the unity, territorial integrity and sovereignty of the country and would never do so.

.

Advertisement




Advertisement




Avatar
9mmnews teamhttp://9mmnews.com
If you like the post written by 9mmnews team, then definitely like the post. If you have any suggestion, then please tell in the comment

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

67  +    =  73

Latest Articles