Today Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Jayanti is being celebrated all over India. Everyone knows about Srimanta Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, one of the heroic sons of India. Many call him Hindu Emperor, while some call him the pride of Maratha, while he was the great general of the Indian Republic. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was born on 19 February 1630 into a Maratha family and on 3 April 1680 AD. He died on His full name was Shivaji Bhonsle. Veer Saput Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was a great patriot of the country and was also a skilled administrator. He laid the foundation of Maratha Empire in 1674.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was not anti-Muslim: Shivaji has been accused of being anti-Muslim, but this is not true because his army had many Muslim heroes and fighters, many Muslim chieftains like Subedar. Shivaji’s entire struggle was against the bigotry and arrogance of rulers like Aurangzeb and those living under his umbrella.
Seven precious thoughts of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj that will change your life:
1. “Never keep your head bowed, always keep it high.”
2. “To be the greatest mother, of all the rights of women.”
3. “Even if everyone had a sword in their hands, it is a will that establishes a government.”
4. “Freedom is a boon which everyone has the right to achieve.”
5. “When you’re enthusiastic, the mountain also looks like a pile of mud.”
6. “Don’t consider the enemy weak, then don’t be afraid to feel too strong.”
9. “I don’t need to learn from my mistakes. We can learn a lot from the mistakes of others.”