Mumbai: Presently, polio medicine is being administered all over the country. Now meanwhile, big news has come from Maharashtra. There is a lot of negligence in Yavatmal, Maharashtra. In fact, in Yavatmal government hospital, 12 children have been given sanitizer instead of polio drop due to negligence of doctors, health workers. It is being said that the condition of the children has worsened and they have been admitted to the hospital. All children are under 5 years old if they follow the reports that come out.
It is being told that initially the children started vomiting, after which their condition started deteriorating. The administration which came into action after this incident has suspended doctors, health workers and ASHA workers. The present Zilla Parishad CEO Shri Krishna Panchal has informed about this matter. Earlier, a major case of negligence was also reported at Bhandara District Hospital in Maharashtra. Recently, 10 children died in a fire at the Sick Newborn Care Unit of the hospital.
According to the reports, the nurse opened the door of the ward after seeing smoke in the sick newborn care unit of the hospital. Shortly thereafter, the nurse informed the hospital authorities about this. Everyone called the fire brigade and then the team conducted a rescue operation with the help of people in the hospital.