The release date of Bollywood actor Karthik Aryan’s most awaited film Bhool Bhulaiya 2 has come out. The film will hit theaters on November 19 this year. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh has given this information through social media. In the film, Kiara Advani will be seen in the lead role alongside Karthik Aryan.
Taran Adarsh has shared the look of Karthik Aryan from the film on Instagram account, in which his style is worth watching. The film is directed by Anees Bazmee. Farhad Samji and Akash Kaushik have written the film while Bhushan Kumar, Murad Khetani and Krishna Kumar are producing under the banner of T Series and Cine 1 Studios.
On Saturday, Karthik Aryan shared a funny post about the release of the film Bhool Bhulaiya 2. Sharing a photo of him, he wrote in the caption, ‘I am not getting any release date announced?’ Karthik Aryan through this post said in a funny way that the release date of his film is not being announced. While many other makers are announcing the release date of their films.
Anees Bazmee reacted when Tabu stopped shooting due to
Some time ago there were reports that shooting of the film Bhool Bhulaiya 2 has been stopped due to Tabu. At the same time, many reports claimed that Tabu is not giving dates to the film and she wants to quit the project. Recently, Director Anees Bazmi gave his response to these news.
Talking to ETimes, Anees said, “I don’t understand why Tabu was targeted for the shoot of Bhool Bhulaiyaa, which is not in progress yet.” An epidemic still exists and in such a situation it is very difficult to guess how much more time this film will take to complete. If everything goes well then it should be shot by April-May. In such a situation, continuous shooting is likely.
Anees added, “Tabu has not ruled out shooting. Actually, I myself was not in Mumbai for the last 10 months after the corona epidemic outbreak. I moved with the family to my Lonavala farmhouse. ”Last year, when Corona made a knock in the country, Karthik and Kiara were shooting for the film in Rajasthan. The shooting of the film was stopped due to security reasons. Director Anees said that he was very upset with the ongoing news about the film, in which some claimed that the maze was being closed.